Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Sandman

I had plans to see The Zohan on Sunday, I should have known it wasn't going to happen when were standing next to the Zohan poster, waiting for a taxi last night. There he was, sort of warning me "Don't stay out too late"


Sorry Adam!

I can't complain too much, cause I still got a little taste of Mr. Sandler on Saturday when I saw him on what would be the only bright spot of the otherwise awful MTV Awards:



Isn't he fabulous? I had the biggest crush on him when he was Operaman and I've loyally watched all of his movies, from the not very good ones to the one he made with one of my favorite directors in the world, Paul Thomas Anderson. So it's not like I'm not going to watch this one, where he got back to hotness and all. It'll just have to wait a few more days, or just a couple, maybe just one...


P.S.- Sorry Adam I couldn't contribute to the box office opening weekend numbers :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home