Thursday, October 05, 2006

See whatcha did boy?

Tonight I went to the premiere of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

The movie is awesome, I was very excited to see it cause you could only watch the trailer online from 10 PM to 4 AM, but then the movie wasn't all that gory. I read somewhere that they cut several scenes to avoid an NC17 rating, so we'll have to wait for the DVD to watch this movie the way it was meant to be. :(
Besides the awesomeness of the movie a couple things happened that made the experience even more enjoyable: First, even though I got to the theater an hour earlier, the line was already miles long, luckily an anonymous guy let me cut in line without me even asking! I went to the front just to ask if it was really the line for the premiere, and as I was walking back to my place at the end of the line this guy (the third on the line) started waving and calling me, so I went to see what he wanted and he invited me to cut in! Major coolness, I got the best seats in the house! And the other cool thing, the theater was number 13, coincidence? I don't think so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home